Augusta Airport & Charter Routes
If you\’re looking for a diverse and exciting city to visit, Augusta is the perfect place. There\’s something for everyone here, whether you\’re interested in watching the world-famous Master\’s Tournament or enjoying some of the city\’s many outdoor activities. Augusta is home to the Augusta National Golf Club, one of the most prestigious golf clubs in the world. The club has been host to the Masters Tournament for over 80 years, making it one of the most sought-after golf events in the world. In addition to the Master\’s, Augusta is also home to professional disc golf courses and drag races. Visitors to Augusta can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and fishing.
There are also many opportunities to explore the city\’s rich history and culture. Whether you\’re looking for an exciting vacation or a relaxing getaway, Augusta is the perfect destination.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and around Augusta, GA
If you\’re flying into Augusta, Georgia for business or pleasure, you have a few different airport options to choose from.
The Augusta Regional Airport(KAGS/AGS) is the closest to the city, located just 7 miles away. This is the go-to spot for most commercial flights, but it can also be a good landing spot for private jet charters.
If you\’re looking for a more private and peaceful environment, Daniel Field (KDNL/DNL) is the perfect choice. It\’s located near the city and offers a calm atmosphere that our clients love. Whichever airport you choose, we\’ll make sure you have a smooth and enjoyable experience from start to finish. Contact us today to book your Augusta private jet charter!
Popular Augusta, GA Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to Augusta – There are no courses quite like Augusta’s in NYC, which is why many fly a private jet to Augusta not just to watch golf, but to play it too.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Augusta – The Master’s are a great time to charter a jet from Chicago to Augusta and save both time and effort.
- Private Flight from Palm Beach to Augusta – For golf lovers on Palm Beach, a flight to Augusta is a great way to keep the game going.
- Private Jet from LA to Augusta – Travel from Los Angeles to Augusta in style with UberJets.
Here is a list of aircraft commonly available for Augusta, GA jet charters:
- Pilatus PC-12- seats up to nine passengers and has a range of 2,500 miles.
- Citation CJ3- seats up to eight passengers and has a great interior!
- Citation X- seats up to eight passengers and is great for longer trips.
- Falcon 900- seats up to sixteen passengers and has a range of 5,700 miles.
With the freedom of choice, UberJets Members can decide from a vast arsenal of safety vetted aircraft, all within our select Virtual Hangar℠. This system allows for complete customization of your travel plans – all the way down to the exact year, make, model, and pilot experience! Using the industry’s newest flight optimization technology, UberJets is constantly in the pursuit of perfecting our Jetters aircraft experience…
Bars & Restaurants
- Sheehan’s Irish Pub
- Craft & Vine
- Whiskey Bar Kitchen
- Augusta Museum of History
- Augusta National Golf Club
- Imperial Theater